Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Little Reminder.....


Once again we've come to the half point at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE "Anything Goes" Challenge.  I want to remind you that we have a fabulous prize for one lucky winner in the form of 2 amazingly beautiful digital images from the very talented EunJi Jung who has donated them for you.
This is the card I made with one of them.


I printed this image onto a piece of Blick Studio Drawing Paper. This paper is perfect for coloring and blending with Prismacolor pencils, which is what I did to color my flowers. I didn't want to add any pattern paper or colored card stock to this flowers, so all I did is add this frame I found on my stash of left over die cuts after I sponged it a bit with Tumbled Glass distress ink.  After I finish coloring this bouquet I fussy cut it and placed it on my card base with foam dimensionals.  I added gold gel pen to the centers and the stamens and a bit of Wink of Stella to all the petals.  I die cut the sentiment with gold card stock and stamped the smaller sentiment with Royal Blue ink.

********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border on the top is from a SU set called "Delicate Details", sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Zinnias", the flower in the corner is from the same digital images, I colored and fussy cut it the same way as the one on the front panel.

So I hope you feel inspire to join my teammates and I in THE FLOWER CHALLENGE gallery, be sure to stop by their blogs to see their amazing creations. 
One more thing, we are having a Design Team Call this month so, if you want to be a member of our team, please put DTR (Design Team Request) after your name when you upload your card to the gallery. This is a super fabulous group of card makers who are so much fun to work with, you will love it.
Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.




8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I didn't even know she had an Etsy shop. Maria, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your pencil coloring is extremely outstanding. Wow! Beautiful colors, pretty design. Very fresh. I went straight to her shop and purchased something. What a treat!

Brian King said...

As always, your coloring is simply perfect, Maria. I love these soft and delicate blue flowers. <3

Mary Fish said...

Luscious blues and greens - impeccable watercoloring, Maria!

Sonny P. said...

How lovely ! Your coloring is just perfection . Love that beautiful blue !!

Janis Lewis said...

Your flower card is so beautiful!

Viv said...

You made such an awesome card Maria!Love how your coloured the flowers and the pretty matching blue edge finishes the card off so well too ;) hugs Viv xx

Aileen said...

This looks simple stunning Maria, totally love the colouring of these flowers and your design. Brilliant.

Patti Willey said...

Stunning my my! I love this blue and this spray of flowers you're on an absolute roll Maria!