Followers

Friday, February 16, 2018

PEACE!!!!!

Hello dear blogging friends: I have a card to share today to add to my Christmas stash.  I like to participate in Christmas challenges because, once the Holidays approach, I want to be ahead of the game and be ready with a good amount of cards to mail to friends and family.
I will link this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.


This card is a CASE of THIS CARD BY THERESE CALVIRD, I just changed her flowers and added this pretty candles from Elizabeth Craft called CHRISTMAS CANDLELIGHT.  I stamped the image on a piece of watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with SU makers, I added a bit of Wink of Stella to the Poinsettias and the candles, hope you can see it, this stuff is really hard to photograph, as you might know.
The design on the back is done with an Altenew stencil called SPLATTER and some Texture Paste mixed with silver glitter.  The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called PONSETTIA.

********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from the same Poinsettia set and the little candle from another Power Poppy set called MERRY LITTLES.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.



Christmas at Sweet Stamping Anything Christmas Goes.

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #7 RED

 The Artistic Stamper February Creative Challenge, use the color RED

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

10 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such warm and festive creation!!! Great choice of colors and gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty, Maria! I love the candles and CAS splattered background, plus the multi-colored sentiment inside. That Merry Littles candle worked out just perfectly for a little accent. I'm right there with you, determined to get more Christmas cards done ahead this year. However, I have yet to finish any. Got some started, but not finished. I'm looking forward to the new CAS Christmas card challenge (saw your comment there). CAS just might get the job done!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I am drooling over your glittery splatters! Awesome card!

Rosemary said...

what a lovely design!! the glittery splatters are so fun!! (thank you for the lovely comment on my card!!)

Unknown said...

Maria,
What a lovely design and great take on the challenge with the glittery background. Thank you for joining us over at Merry Monday.

Tina said...

Aw, this is SO cute. I love the image, and your card is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Tina, Craftaholics R Us DT
youniquecreationbytina.blogspot.com

America said...

Beautiful background texture. Fab stenciling and great idea to add glitter. Lovely image too.

Tracey T said...

Love, love, love your candle card - just beautiful. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE the touches of sparkle! Such a pretty, pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Gemma Hynes said...

Very pretty, thank you for joining in last months challenge on The Artistic Stampers blog.