Followers

Friday, November 10, 2017

My Favorite Season.....

Hello everyone: I love Autumn, my reasons.....the COLORS!!!!! besides the temperatures, not to hot, not to cold, are great for working outside raking leaves and getting the garden and flower beds ready for Winter.  I have a card today made with one of my favorite Altenew stamp sets called Persian Motifs, I love it for it's versatility, this flowers are perfect for any season of the year.


I stamped this images on watercolor paper, (Strathmore) and colored them with Sakura Koi watercolors. The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called "Lots of Thoughts", which was heat embossed in gold. I added some Rhine Stones for a little sparkle.

***********************************************************************
I always finish the inside of my cards, it saves me a lot of time when I mail them and they look nice.


I'm playing along with the following challenges.

Creative Sketchy Girls challenge #17 "Autumn"

ATC Around the World challenge #35 "Autumn"

Creative Knockouts challenge #219 "Favorite Color Combo"

Cardz 4 Galz challenge #60 "Thank You/Thanksgiving"


Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

8 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Pretty and the color is so vibrant !
Great Autumn card ....my favorite season also !

Aileen said...

Stunning Maria and of course my favourite flower and amazing colour. Love it

Wendy R. said...

Fab! Fab! Fab! Thank you for joining us at Cardz4Galz. xx Wendy

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the bright colored flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Peggy Noe said...

Maria your coloring is beautiful, just striking! I love fall too, and this is a lovely fall card! Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Julie B said...

Love the bright orange flowers.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz. :)

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely autumncard!
Nancy DT CSG

Ina G said...

So so pretty. Gorgeous coloured flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz.