Followers

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

OLC for LIM.....

Hello everyone: I have a quick CAS card to share with you that I will link to a few challenges at the end of this post.  Here is my card, hope you like it.


I just adore the Purple Onion little critters from the Stacey Yacula Collection, so cute, whimsical, so sweet, easy and fun to color, this little guy is called Shadow and he is being lifted by this balloons. 
I stamped this images with Stazon black ink onto a folded panel of Strathmore mixed media paper and colored them with SU markers and my Wink of Stella.
I stamped the owl onto a piece of scrap paper to make a mask so I can sponge a bit of blue for the sky with Tumbled Glass distress ink. The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set.
***************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Farmer's Market, the balloon is from Purple Onion.

I'm linking this card onto the following challenges.

AAA Cards CAS Game #98 "All Creatures Great or Small"

Try it on Tuesday challenge "My Friend" human, animal, imaginary".
Everybody Art Challenge #408 "Clean and Simple"
Snowflakes Promise Challenge #44, Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping, hugs from Maria.

15 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful ! A wonderful card design and gorgous use of white space! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful, cute CAS card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

HJ said...

Total cuteness, Maria.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is adorable! I love that the inside looks wonderful too. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!Chrisx

Trina P. said...

What a cute critter card. Love the blue shading. Great contrast of colours with the red/hot pink balloons. Great CAS design too. Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. Trina :)

Susan said...

Oh my gosh...love this little guy! So cute! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Maria, Thanks for calling by my blog and leaving such nice comments. This card is so sweet, the image is adorable and perfect for CAS.
Glad you like TioT'S challenge blog and thanks for sharing you card.
AvriL X

Melissa L. said...

Awwww, so sweet, Maria. Beautifully Clean and Simple. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A super card Maria. The little owl is just adorable and the way you placed all the elements really makes it look like he is drifting off gently on a summer breeze. Beautiful colouring and sponging. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More xx

Jane said...

Adorable! Love that image and the your colouring is superb. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awwwww....this is just so adorable! A CAS beauty of a card!

Kathyk said...

WOW! Such fab makes

Kathyk

Susan Powell said...

Super cute card!! Love the big eyes on that bird.

Cheryl said...

Love this card! So cute and sweet :) Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

lostinpaper said...

I agree these critters by Stacey are the cutest and you have made this little owl shine, totally loving your CAS design! thanks for the reminder that I 'need' to get out my wonderful POD stamps again!