Followers

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Crispy and sweet.....

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another card for the SHOPPING OUR STASH Challenge, this time, my teammates and I want to see APPLES or anything made with them, pies, tea, cider, etc. Here is my card and I hope it inspires you to come an play along with us.


This beautiful crate of apples is from a Power Poppy set called Farmers Market and it has other images just as delicious as this one.
I was very happy to use some of my stash of Lili of the Valley pattern paper that I've been hoarding since all of this collections have been retired or discontinued, sigh!!😕
I stamped the image onto a die cut panel of Strathmore mixed media paper with Versafine black ink and colored it with SU markers and Wink of Stella.
The sentiment is from the set.
*******************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment here is from the set and the little caramel apple from a retired Flourishes set.

I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.
Bitten by the Bug 2 "A is for Apple"
Crafting from the Heart "Anything Goes"
Crafty Cardmakers challenge #196 "Autumn"  (Apple harvest time)

I hope you can share your creations with us in our gallery.
Please stop by the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge blog and check out my teammates' awesome creations, visit their blogs and leave them some comment love.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

15 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Such a sweet image and I love how you colored it! Gorgeous card, Maria!

lauren bergold said...

oh that is the perfect stamp & you've colored it beautifully!!!

Patti Willey said...

Ha! Had this set in my hands Just Yesterday! I've always enjoyed the apple crate here, but look at your yummy candied apple! Too sweet to pass up!

Barbara Godden said...

A super sweet stamp, beautifully coloured. the paper just adds to the all around fabulous card.

Sonny said...

Those apples look like I could just reach out and grab one ! Pretty ! That wooden crate reminds me of the die set by SU that I want !!
Cute card !

Brian King said...

Beautiful! Your coloring is always spot-on!

Donna said...

Love that apple basket stamp! And of course the wee caramel apple inside!
Fab job teammie!!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card inside and out. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
Janis, DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful interpretation of the autumn season, a lovely card featuring the beloved 'apple basket' (we all have one do we not :o) ) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Autumn' challenge.
Glenda DT

Furrbster said...

Great image and lovely colours - I also love the inside of the card,

Hugz Tinz

crafty said...

Beautifully coloured fruit. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Susan Edwards said...

Such a beautiful image on a great card design. I love the papers you used. I am guessing that you shaped label was cut with the Cricut! Thank you for joining our Cricut challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2!
Susan

Caroline said...

What a wonderful basket of apples! I love the polka dotted paper, too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

Lots of lovely layers. Perfect card for fall. thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge - Apples.
Maureen

Kim x said...

Lovely card Maria. I was picking up windfall apples with my youngest Granddaughter only the other day. Always reminds me of my own childhood.
Thank you for entering my challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx